Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DECIDE TO CREATE A BLOG

I ‘m a bit bored here so I decide to open a blog. I know there so many bloggers writers in this world. But since people has different idea or experience. I will also include what’s in my mind right now. Well I’m originally from the Philippines and I got married to a handsome guy here in Australia. And since I just move here in Australia and don’t know yet about my husband place. I will make a diary or note about my everyday life here in Australia with my loving husband.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh.. I see... U r from Philippines... I though u r Malaysian.. Sorry for that.. My blog written in Malay Language. But there's some in English too ..
    We r Asian rite? Keep in touch ya!
    Salam perkenalan ... Means ... Nice to meet you .. =)

    ReplyDelete