Tuesday, September 27, 2011

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

It’s just a blink on my memory a hair standing experience i have the last time i join my mother in law in a house keeping. Every time I help my mother in law on her house keeping job I was been so terrified because I never expect on that day i will experience to feel a paranormal. No body was around on that house except my mother in law and me. We both agree that she will take over the kitchen and while i vacuumed and mop the floor and while i was doing the vacuumed with my surprise the television just turn on, on its own my blood run cold because I know nobody is their except me and my mother in law and it is too impossible for my mother in law to do that since she is busy cleaning up the kitchen and the remote and television is on living room where I decided to start cleaning. Therefore i barely saw how the volume raises up as if someone is watching. I really scream so loud and run out to my mother in law and tell her what I saw. Which she believe because after we turn off the T.V it did turn on again for the second time. And that’s it were so terrified and because of that we didn’t even have a chance to finish our job! So silly but i am so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment