Friday, November 4, 2011

TRICK OR TREAT

Trick our treat! Did all your children collect a lot of candies in your neighborhood? Because us we absolutely had a lot of different kind of sweet’s you might want me to give you some of it i can surely share it to anybody. I giggled looking the scare cute costume of the children, trick or treating together with their supportive lovely parents. Hay this is what I miss out during my childhood days unfortunately I have not experienced this kind of tradition presumably because of the reason that my family is one of those family they called poor. But doesn’t matter I may lack of material and other things that other people have but knowing that I am alive and enable to eat three times a day together all my siblings and parents made me thankful and contented of what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment