Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tuna salad

I made my own version of tuna salad which obviously our dinner it is simple to make. You might perhaps want to try it at home. Its delicious I can tell since my husband ate it, my husband is very choosy in terms of food if he doesn’t like it you can never force him to have some. Anyway here are the ingredients i use.
1 cans natural tuna
I medium size onion
Pickled cucumber (put as what you desired)
1 egg
Maggie savor seasoning (a little bit just for a taste)
Pepper (a pinch is enough)
Salt (Just put according to your taste)
2 medium size potatoes
Mayonnaise

Boiled the potato and egg once both are done mash the potato, slice the onion, pickled cucumber and egg into tiny cubes. Then mix all ingredients in a bowl and places it into refrigerator to cool down a little bit and that was it you are ready to serve it with a warm baguette

No comments:

Post a Comment