Thursday, April 7, 2011

FROZEN CAR RUBBERS

In winter time avoid opening your car windows for them to damage. Every winter there is a tendency for your car windows to have a malfunction because of the freezing weather which affects the window rubber inside to lose down. It’s happen with us and to our friend while we are on our way home for a short vacation on winter time I open our car window because I throw something out the car and after that I just close it normal as it is. Suddenly after I close it its just glide down by its own for us to struggle the freezing wind.  We tried to close it again but unfortunately we can’t do anything anymore because it’s not really functioning at all the window glide deep down for us to struggle on fixing it. Were forces to park our car and try our luck to fix the window as we could other wise we can’t continue to travel while the car window is still open you can’t stand the freezing breeze of the wind? Lucky on how many times of my husbands attempt he manage to pull up the window on the edge of it we put some thin clothing and paper to hold windows up until we got home my hands is sore because in how many hours I didn’t do nothing just to keep my hand in the windows to support it now to slide down again. Just sharing this experienced with you guys to be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment