Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SWEET'S CONSEQUENCES

Now I do realize the big consequences of eating too many sweets during pregnancy due to my own experience. Recently as part of my monthly check up my OB saw a high level of sugar on my blood system which give me an alarming revelations she told me that she want to have a second control on my blood just to make it sure and this Friday she advice me to go on her colleagues clinic to check the size of the my baby due to my high level of sugar there will be a tendency that my babies size will be double or will be expand on the normal size that she expected her concern is if it will happen there will be a conflict for me to deliver him on a normal way. So guys if you are pregnant as far as you can avoid eating a lot of sweets concentrate on eating vegetables or fruits to help you’re craving on sweets down below. We don’t have any history of diabetes in the family but just surprise I am on this situation. Praying and hoping a lot that everything will be fine. I really like to deliver him in a normal way for some more reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment