Monday, February 28, 2011

LOOKING FOR A COMPANION

Feel bored so I went ahead and look around outside to be able for me to familiarize the place and hoping to meet some new pals or a Filipina that might help me to give a bit of guidance and ideas to learn as a new comer on this stranger place. And also to ask her some help for me to find a temporary job. I’m just so bored in the house I need some work to sustain also with my needs I don’t like to rely every little things I need on my partner I am not use to depend all my needs to anybody. My parents teach us since we are young to be exposed in an independent life also for us to matured and learn how to value every little things we have in our life. Just wishing to find some good hearted person who is willing to help me someday

No comments:

Post a Comment