Tuesday, March 1, 2011

INFORMATION ABOUT D.M.V IN AUSTRALIA


Today my husband and I went to the police station to gathered some information and requirement we should need for D.M.V. My hubby will tried for me to get learners driving permit and people who will teach on my driving journey. Unfortunately we arrived late for us not to catch the opening hours. I guess we underestimate the time we though that police station here is on 24 hours open which we got it wrong. But yeah we can do anything just to come back again on Monday from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm. Went back home with lots of hopes that police will give us the exact information we need. So I can start with my driving lesson and perhaps soon will get my learners permit for me to drive down the city so while my hubby is out for work I can also look slowly for work and avoid getting bored and feel homesick again.

No comments:

Post a Comment