Sunday, March 13, 2011

A BIT PRACTISE ON DRIVING


Everyday my hubby tried to teach me a bit by bit on driving only in our compound since I don’t have yet a license to drive to avoid also in any problem with the authority but I’m already happy of doing this though for now its quiet limited the things for me to do but at least I’m doing something about it. Just like yesterday he teach me how to do the reversing I was so nervous to try but surprisingly I did it I need more effort and a bit more confidence of doing it then it might be faster for me to learn and be able to get soon my learners permit so I can drive down the city by my self and perhaps look for a job. As I said we live far from the main city it would make your life easier if you have your own transportation to use for your daily activities. Ok guys wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. hi lady! nice site,thanks x your visit,wish you a cool day! take care.

    ReplyDelete