Thursday, March 10, 2011

REPLACEMENT


As I note down on my last article about the accident of my hubby because of it until now we don’t have any car to use so it’s quiet hard for us especially if we need to buy our grocery and if we want to chill out in the city. Our place is quiet far from the main so the transportation is limited it would be better if you have your own transportation to use in any cases.  Were glad when his friend called up and ask us if we want his car his selling it and in an affordable price so we decided to come by on his friends house to check the cars condition. I do like it a lot it has an automatic gear which would be easy for a new learners like me to have. I guess were going to take it for the meantime at least we have something to use perhaps later on if we have enough savings then we can buy a new and comfortable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment