Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WHAT A DAY ?

Pity with my sister she called me up today to let me know that they are already in the city together with her child and my son. She told me that she can’t withdraw any money on the ATM which I give her to use of withdrawing some amount every month before I left the country and it’s also easy for me to deposit some money for my sons allowance. Shame on me I was so shy with my sister they are all hungry she didn’t have any spare money for food and for their return fare because she expect that they will not encounter any errors. My son was crying a lot and asks my sister to call me up and ask some money because he wanted to go home and eat. My sister asks me to help them and send immediately some cash for them to use. So I called up my husband and explain him the situation without any doubts he send automatic some cash to assess my sister. I didn’t realize that the ATM already been expired that’s why they wasn’t able to withdraw any cash on it. I do apologize a lot with my son and especially to my sister which I bother a lot. And also thankful with the understanding and generosity of my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment