Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ear pimples

Ho ho (CRYING) i don’t want it, in all places sadden why inside on my ears? Indeed I am suffering enough on it coz’ of it my ears are swollen and pain with an annoying itch which impossible for me to scrub. It even affect a little on grinning my food since my ears connected through my jaws.  Can't understand why I have to be punishing this way?! What I only can do is just to wait until it will absorb can’t wait for that day to come. My mother use to tell us story that if you are lazy you end up having an annoying pimples as your punishment. But I wasn’t been lazy at all I do all the task that required to be done why I still got it? Hmmp I don’t know if I should still believe those stories of my mother just like old time sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment