Thursday, February 2, 2012

English Police!

All along I thought that people who choose to be on danger jobs doesn’t have any chance to draw smile on their faces or enjoyed life but apparently its all opposed to what I though after watching the English real life series Police will pick you up. Though the kind of vocation they choose is life and death but it is fun to watch them enjoying it. Mind you they are still able to made fun while hatching very badly the criminals. I just hope that all police agent around the world are can be trusted. Sadly some countries including mine their images is very badly that’s one of the common reason why I am so much against after my brother told me he want to be one of them. Aside from their life and death situation I am more concern some issues based on what I always heard and watch on news that some of police agents lives can be corrupted I just hope that all the knowledge I learn wasn’t true. Since that was the path my brother likes to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment