Wednesday, February 15, 2012

immigrate

Don’t misjudge me for sharing my disappointment to people who over acted to let everybody know that they are already in America, Europe or other land that still belongs on cold weather/snows. Recently a person I knew way back on high school days posted a shout out on her Facebook letting other know that she already arrived in America and how cold the weather is. The exact wording she use was” I already use coats and boots inside the house to ease the cold temperature I felt but still didn’t work out, my mouth is even smoking because of the cold” a lot of people reacted but for me its just a simple over reacting who likes peoples attention. I felt disgust to this kind of people. Billions of people also migrated to some cold countries but I never heard someone who over reacted as she is. I also arrived here on winter time but why I didn’t do such stupid story. Argh O.A!

No comments:

Post a Comment